Zanaflex high

1. December 24, 2012 at 1:03 AM

I’ve never made eggnog, but I might very well prepare some this year…

Happy Holidays!

2. December 26, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I feel a headache coming on when I just read about it! Milk and alcohol are 2 of my favorite things so I am just going to have to give it a try.
    Crystal recently posted..Merry Christmas everyone!

3. December 27, 2012 at 7:52 AM

Love this history of eggnog! And, I’m glad it came to America to be adapted with the addition of rum. Now, I feel like I should whip up a bowl of eggnog for New Year’s since we failed to have it for Christmas. Happy New Year to you!
    lisaiscooking recently posted..Scuttlebutt Sandwich with Pickled Beets and Hard-Boiled Egg

4. December 28, 2012 at 7:46 AM

Have a truly great Holiday, with lots of eggnog 🙂
    Kitchen Butterfly recently posted..Cardamon, Orange – White chocolate Bread Pudding

5. January 2, 2013 at 7:30 AM

I gave up egg nog and miss it. Grew up having it fresh with the raw eggs and we were even allowed to taste the batch with rum! No court marshals here – just deliciousness. Happy New Year!
    Claudia recently posted..A Kaleidoscope Year

6. January 4, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Court Marshaled, wow now that must have been some party!
    Happy New Year LouAnn, wishing you a beautiful 2013!
    Magic of Spice recently posted..What’s for dinner? Pappardelle Pasta with Candied Chestnuts and Quail Eggs

7. January 14, 2013 at 8:08 AM

I’m a little late to comment here, but couldn’t resist because I love eggnog. Well, I love the flavor, but the drink itself is a little on the thick side for me. I say every year I’m going to try making it, but once again I have to put it off until the next holiday season. I enjoyed this history lesson, a lot I didn’t know! I hope your new year is off to a wonderful start!
    Lori recently posted..Where to Eat in 2013

8. January 15, 2013 at 12:47 PM

Thank you LouAnn for sharing this info about eggnog here. Well, I didn’t know much about it and I haven’t tried it before. Not very familiar with such drinks. I wonder if it’s healthy to have eggs raw.

9. February 3, 2013 at 8:44 AM

In Belgium, people don’t drink eggnog. I don’t like the flavour at all. But this was a lovely & very interesting post to read though!

February 19, 2013 at 7:02 AM

Rosa – belated happy holidays to you too!

Crystal – I hope you’ve addressed that headache by this time. =)

Lisa – Happy New Years to you too!

Kitchen Butterfly – you too!

Claudia – we always had store bought so you had a special treat, even without the rum.

MoS – agreed, that’s my new standard for fun. =)

Lori – Likewise Lori, hope you are enjoying your new home.

Zerrin – I think its fine with the raw eggs, not too many!

Sophie – thanks for the approval on the post. I like it on the lighter side myself not too heavy with the alcohol. Its definitely a beverage that people have strong opinions on

Zanaflex side effects